The Massive comes in two versions, Standard and Pro, so you decide on just how fast you want to go! If you fancy the blistering-fast option then hold tight. The Massive Pro has a huge 2604KV high-torque brushless motor, and to help tame this monster of a power unit the Massive Pro comes with a high-quality, durable, ESC with aluminium heat-sink and cooling fan. This controls the power and gives a smooth high-torque delivery.
So, we know the Massive Pro is fast, however it's also designed to soak up the bumpy stuff with its smooth, long travel fully adjustable suspension. Moreover, it can handle the twisty bits with its high grip tyres.
The Massive STD has all the features of the Pro but without the brushless motor and adjustable chassis and suspension system. This, then, is designed with the beginner in mind and an emphasis on out-and-out fun.
- NOW COMPLETE WITH 2.4g RADIO
- Strong smooth long travel shock absorbers
- Droop (suspension down travel adjustment)
- Strong 4 wheel drive shaft drive system
- 2604kv motor (Pro version only)
- 540 motor with built in fan (standard version only)
- Built in servo saver for servo protection
- Soft grip high traction rubber tyres on light weight wheels
- Fully adjustable suspension and chassis geometry (Pro version only)
- Includes powerful 2000mAh 7.2v NiMh battery and mains charger (requires only 8 AA transmitter batteries to complete)
- Fully ball raced
- Length - 405mm
- Width - 320mm
- Height - 200mm
- Wheelbase - 275mm
- Ground clearance - 40mm
- Wheel diameter - 130mm
- Wheel width - 55mm(F/R)
- Gear ratio - 1:8.8